Heat Treatment Elimination!
Bed bugs are spreading throughout the United States very rapidly. And they have reached Utah and the surrounding states within the last few years. They are excellent hitch hikers and if they are introduced into an environment they rapidly infest and spread to other locations within the structure. All one needs to do is spend a night in an infested location and they will likely take Bed bugs with them to their next destination. At which time you will need to call a professional pest control service. *Most infestations, can not be controlled without professional help.
Heat vs Chemical?
- Chemical treatments are time consuming.
- Chemical treatments require multiple treatments.
- Some areas are unable to be treated with chemicals such as: Books, TV's, Shoes, etc..
- Bed bugs are becoming increasingly more resistant to pesticides and conventional pest control treatments.
- Research studies have shown 122° F. kills all life stages of Bed bugs.
- Requires only one treatment for elimination.
- Ability to heat most items, including: Books, TV's, Shoes, etc..
- Unable to become resistant to heat.
Thanks for visiting!
Signature Pest Control is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
*We also offer regular pest control services which include: Spiders, Ants, Earwigs, Termites and more. www.signaturepestco.com ShareWe hope to see you soon!